Draw.io plugin, can't save - Error when loading file

Lars Swart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2015

Hi, I recently installed draw.io on my confluence server. 

No I have one problem, I can't save my diagrams. If I start the edit mode there is a Failure "Fehler beim Laden der Datei" (in english: error when loading file) next to the menu.

When I click on Save and Exit, nothing happens. I read an older post that this was a bug with a postgre installation and that it is fixed. I use MySQL.

Any idea whats going on?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2015

Hi Lars,

I'd suggest that as a first step you clear the plugins cache:

# Shutdown Confluence
# Ensure the user running Confluence has full read/write privileges to the confluence-home directory.
# Remove the following directories
This will remove the plugin cache files only and will not permanently remove any plugins. These directories will be recreated during the next Confluence startup. However, some third-party plugins may store metadata in these directories, so we recommend creating a temporary backup of the directories.
- <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins
- <confluence-home>/plugins-cache
- <confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache
- <confluence-home>/plugins-temp
- <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins_language
# Start Confluence

In case the issue persists, it's worth reinstalling the plugin as well.

Regards,
LM 

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2015

Please do not follow this as a first step. There are a number of things to try before trying a cache clear.

0 votes
Infrastructure February 17, 2016

@David Benson [draw.io],

I am having similar issue on my confluence server. I tried removing the plugin cache folder but no go. Reinstalled the plugin, no go later.  I see the error only when I use Others -> AWS template.

Is it a bug of some sort?

Thanks

Jey

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 17, 2016

If it's for one template it doesn't sound related to the issue in this thread. I'd suggesting sending us details directly via support@draw.io.

0 votes
Olivier Orlow November 2, 2015

I'm having the same problem. Would be interested to get help from @David Benson [draw.io].

What are the steps to be taken?

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2015

I'd suggest posting a new thread so not to pollute this one, first.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2015

Does the user trying to save have permissions to write attachments to page in that space?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events