Draw.io infinity loading

Khoi Hoang January 5, 2021

Hello,

I have encountered an issue where the draw.io is loading infinity all the time. For some reason, it works nice on my colleague's account, but on my account, it never shows the diagram at all. 

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? 

2 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2021

Ad blocker extension blocking the domain draw.io loads from?

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Khoi Hoang ,

Did you used draw.io before and worked on something? Have you tried a different browser? Is your colleague using same (your) computer that you are when doing the "test"?

Khoi Hoang January 6, 2021

Hi @Mirek

I don't think I remember I did use draw.io before and worked on something. I have tried different browser, but none of them was working. I have even tried to use cache cleaner as well. 

My colleague is not using my same computer to test. She used her own computer to test on her own account. 

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

Ok. In that case we should probably focus on your specific computer or network To be sure that everything is OK with you account, are you able to do a test on a different computer (but same network) and your current computer but different network? In both situations if possible also check at least two browsers. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events