Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draw.io - Highlighting different elements in one chart on different pages

Libor Šmíd March 5, 2019

Hello,

I would like to ask about highlighting different elements in one chart on different pages using the plugin Draw.io.

What I need: I have a chart (see chart under the text) with seven tasks. Every task is displayed like text with link to different page (page 1, 2, 3...7). On the main page is this chart, on subpage is individual task. I want to mirror this chart to these subpages and to highlight the text of this subpage in this chart.

For example: I click on the text "Create a new product in ALM", after this I will be redirected on subpage "Create a new product in ALM". There will be the same chart (mirroring, not copy) and the text "Create a new product in ALM" in this chart will be highlighted (for better navigation and clarity). Is it clear?

Is there any way, how to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Libor

image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2019

@Libor Šmíd  I'm yet to start using draw i.o  plugin,  but i  suggest you contact vendor support@draw.io    they will be in  the best position,  to  tell you  whether or not you  could do  this.

Good luck!

Libor Šmíd March 7, 2019

Hi,

thank you, I will try support.

Libor

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2019

You are welcome!

0 votes
Jignesh Patel February 1, 2022

did you get the answer from the support?

Libor Šmíd February 2, 2022

Hi,

I am afraid I do not remember this case unfortunately - it is been a while.

But I have to say, that my problem was not solved because we are not using the diagrams as I wanted.

That is why I think this option is not possible.

Libor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events