Downloading pages in PDF format

I am following this procedure as described in the documentation, but unable to view/access/find downloaded file - getting the following message with no links - see below. It stays like this for a long time. Although specified as 100% completed - still shows "Running tasks". Any ideas where this download is getting created?

download_message.PNG

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Stephen Deutsch Community Champion Jan 06, 2016

It seems like this is a known issue with the PDF exporter.  The following Knowledge Base article should help to solve it: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/PDF+Space+Export+is+complete+but+download+button+does+not+appear

Thank you! Will try that now. Although, I see people report that it doesn't work.. Will let you know in a few mins

It didn't work.. same results..

I think once the export shows as 100% complete, you should be able to click on "Download" next to "Finished PDF space export" to download the files.  It is not so clear that it is a link, but you should be able to click on it.

Unfortunately, it is not clickable...

My mistake, there should be a link that says "here" next to download, but it is strange that it is not appearing. It is also stored on the server somewhere, so I am taking a look at that.

Thank you for looking into this. I just tried it again - same result ..

Having the same issue.  had worked for a over a year and just quit working one day

Hi,

With the help of this addon you can export pages (even filtered pages) in PDF format, try it with an eval licence.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.confluence.plugin.pagetreeexporter.pagetree-word-exporter-plugin/server/overview

BR: Attila

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

208 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you