Downloading pages in PDF format

Elena_Lurye January 6, 2016

I am following this procedure as described in the documentation, but unable to view/access/find downloaded file - getting the following message with no links - see below. It stays like this for a long time. Although specified as 100% completed - still shows "Running tasks". Any ideas where this download is getting created?

download_message.PNG

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

It seems like this is a known issue with the PDF exporter.  The following Knowledge Base article should help to solve it: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/PDF+Space+Export+is+complete+but+download+button+does+not+appear

Thank you! Will try that now. Although, I see people report that it doesn't work.. Will let you know in a few mins

It didn't work.. same results..

0 votes
Attila Gaspar [META-INF] January 6, 2016

Hi,

With the help of this addon you can export pages (even filtered pages) in PDF format, try it with an eval licence.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.confluence.plugin.pagetreeexporter.pagetree-word-exporter-plugin/server/overview

BR: Attila

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

I think once the export shows as 100% complete, you should be able to click on "Download" next to "Finished PDF space export" to download the files.  It is not so clear that it is a link, but you should be able to click on it.

Unfortunately, it is not clickable...

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2016

My mistake, there should be a link that says "here" next to download, but it is strange that it is not appearing. It is also stored on the server somewhere, so I am taking a look at that.

Thank you for looking into this. I just tried it again - same result ..

Ken Guill August 16, 2016

Having the same issue.  had worked for a over a year and just quit working one day

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events