Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does somebody have experience with using Aura on Confluence Mobile?

Olena Vojcik June 6, 2022

Hello Community!

Currently I'm testing possibilities with Aura on confluence Cloud. And on web version everything is fine (all macros are working nice and smooth) and I see my content. However, on Confluence Cloud Mobile app (I tried on iOS), it's not loading content within macro automatically. However, there is a button to load and view, and I need to click it each time I'm opening page with Aura macros. Any ideas how automatic load can set up for mobile?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2022

Hi @Olena Vojcik welcome to the Atlassian community.

I haven't got my hands-on with this market place plugin. I'm sure you might have contacted their support team and checked the documentation for references.

Olena Vojcik June 10, 2022

Got answer both from Aura and Atlassian: it is intender behavior of macros on Confluence Cloud mobile

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

Thank you for your time in posting us this information and accepting my answer.

Have a great day ahead.

0 votes
Yoni Simhi August 9, 2022

I see it as a showstopper, it really breaks the experience, in my opinion

Is there any chance that it will be fixed?

Olena Vojcik August 9, 2022

Hi @Yoni Simhi

I raised this question with Atlassian and got following answer:

"I understand that the macros in the mobile app do not show up as they do on a webpage, By default, Confluence Mobile does not render macros. Instead, it displays a placeholder that, when tapped, loads the desktop version of the page.

This is why you see the Tap to load option for macros and it is the intended behavior.

We do have a Feature request raised to allow support for these macros on mobile, the details can be found below:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-57844 

Please be sure to watch it, and vote on it, so that you're notified if this is implemented in a future release."

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events