Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a solution for reliable content classification when exporting?

Mark Montminy April 26, 2017

I've looked at a number of different addons, macros and community suggestions for marking content with classification, but I've yet to find one that "just works".

I know we're not alone in this, but nearly all of our pages need to include some statement as to the document's classification/ability to be distributed.

I've had some minor success using a varient of the if-label macro and injecting this as a footer on each page using the site layout to inject the macro as a footer. By placing certain labels on a page, the page will display our pre-defined message as a footer for that page.

Until it's exported... that's when it all goes south. PDF allows you to play with styles, but won't render the custom macro. Word export seems similar. Then things are different still if exporting from the space level.

What solutions have people come up with that work for all scenarios of getting content out of Confluence while retaining the classification verbiage? Preferably ones that don't require much thought from the operator.

We're server only.

1 answer

0 votes
Brad Bare April 18, 2018

Bump... Anyone have a solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events