Does Scroll PDF include Comments?

Alexi Vanderstraeten April 26, 2021

Hello there,

I haven't been able to find that answer looking on the descriptions nor discussions.

Does it?

Cheers.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2021

Hi @Alexi Vanderstraeten

No, it only exports page content.

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2021

This just in!

We have a Jira issue for this functionality: https://k15t.jira.com/browse/EXP-636

Also, if you look in the list of workarounds on the issue, you can see a link to a user macro someone shared on the community that might work for you.

Like Alexi Vanderstraeten likes this
Paul April 7, 2024

Hi there! 👋

I've been working on a new tool called Workflow that aims to simplify collaboration for teams working with creative assets like PDFs. It's similar to Trello in some ways, but it's specifically designed to streamline the process of proofing and providing feedback on files directly within the app.

We're currently in beta, and I'm hoping to get some early feedback from people who might find it useful. If you or anyone you know works with creative assets and could benefit from a more efficient workflow, I'd be incredibly grateful if you could take a look and share your thoughts. Just shoot me an email at paul@workflow.design, and I'll happily set you up with early access.

Thanks so much for considering it, and no worries if it's not a good fit for you. I really appreciate you taking the time to read this! 🙏

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events