Documentation for "Page Attachments Report" macro ?

Anne EQS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2016

Does anybody know where to find the documenation for the "Page Attachments Report" macro in confluence?

3 answers

0 votes
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2017

I believe you are looking for the Page Attachments report from the Confluence MetaData plugin. To see what values go in the Fields parameter, look at this page

I don't see where the documentation specifies, but the fields must be specified exactly as documented, separated by commas, with no space after the comma.

0 votes
Sara Török March 13, 2017

I wonder the same.

There is a macro 'Page Attachments Report' in the list of macros. It is not the same as the macro 'Attachments'.

I tried to use it and it does something. It creates a table with as many rows as there are attachments in the page. When I add more attachments to the page, the rows increase automatically. But I cannot figure out how make it write the information about the attachments it is supposed to. 

Could it be that this macro is not valid any more, but still pops up in the list?

Attached is an image of the edit mode of the macro.PageAttachmentsReport.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events