Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have tutorials/documentation in Bahasa Indonesia language?

mat jung September 16, 2020

Hi All

I am facing the challenge of sharing a wiki space with Users from Jakarta who have limited access to PC resources and limited training in English.

They are going to internet cafes / libraries when doing something.

I am looking for tutorials in Indonesian language that explains the basics about creating Pages, Changing Pages, inserting Links, Bullet Points, Pictures.

Any form of documentation (html, pdf, doc, google doc - is welcome).

3 answers

0 votes
mat jung September 19, 2020
0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2020

Hello @mat jung !

Currently, Atlassian documentation covers English and Japanese. Currently, there are no other localization efforts for our Documentation.

As suggested by @Kat Warner  it may be a good idea to reach out to local partners. They may be able to help you out with the creation of your own documents.

Let us hear from you!

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 16, 2020

Use the search on https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/ to find an Atlassian partner near you. There were 2 results when I searched Indonesia so I copied their websites below for you:

mat jung September 17, 2020

Thanks, I forwarded the query to them.

Like Kat Warner likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders