Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have the ability to add workbooks to a page?

Berokoff, Katherine May 15, 2023

I believe I saw an announcement within Confluence, that users can now add a workbook into a page. I haven't been able to find how to do it, or anymore information on the subject. Am I remembering that incorrectly? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I found it! The option shows up after a page is published. I was looking to insert the spreadsheet before the page was published, which is why I wasn't finding it. See attached screenshot for the option I was trying to find. Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 3.28.06 PM.png

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

There was a recent announcement about Confluence whiteboards: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Introducing-Confluence-whiteboards/ba-p/2329216

Maybe it was this?

Thank you, Marc - but no, that wasn't it. I remember specifically seeing an announcement that we can add workbooks, with multiple tabs. What I am now wondering is if I saw this announcement in another tool, but thought it was in Confluence! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events