Do not copy text

1 1
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2018

Hello! How to make it impossible to copy text ? Help me please.WP_20180722_11_36_23_Pro-min.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2018

This is pretty much pointless, as it's always really easy to disable or work around.

But if you insist on wasting your time with it, go to google and find some javascript that sets "can not copy" on a page, then add it to the space's html (look in the space admin menu for that)

0 votes
Dylan Kok
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2018

There is no way to disable copying of text, even by adding the appropriate Javascript, users can still disable it and copy which defeats the purpose.

If you still want to disable copying, I suggest you Google, "Disable right click using Javascript".

1 1
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 22, 2018

Thanks for the answer, how to do this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events