Displaying bugs raised vs closed in a bar graph

Lisa Overall February 7, 2022

I am trying to produce a dashboard of bugs raised vs bugs closed for my project - I have produced a filter and I can do it using the created vs resolved chart but I am being asked to provide the data in a bar graph.  I cant get it to work can anyone assist?

2 answers

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2022

Hi there,

As this question mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.

The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.

You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view and edit modes.

The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2022

Hi @Lisa Overall ,

If we are talking about Confluence, you may look into the standard Jira Chart macro.

If nothing suits your case, then you'll need additional apps to create Jira dashboards right in Confluence.

For example, we can suggest trying our add-on - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. The app supports the Jira Issue macro and the Two Dimensional Jira Chart, allows you to aggregate issues with the help of the Pivot Table macro and visualize them using the Chart from Table macro.

Here are several examples of the Jira dashboards that you will be able to create. The only difference for you as a Cloud user is that you'll need to use the Table Toolbox macro to nest several macros, other steps will be the same.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events