Display salesforce page in confluence .

Mathu August 11, 2020

Hi All,

I am trying to display Salesforce page in confluence cloud using an Iframe and I am getting the following error " yy page refused to connect" . I am pretty new to confluence and need direction on how to resolve this .

Thanks

Mathu

2 answers

0 votes
Monique Khairuliana[ServiceRocket]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2020

Hi @Mathu ,

If you're interested to display more Salesforce data in Confluence Cloud without a hassle, check out ServiceRocket's  Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Connector that could ease up the integration process between Salesforce and Confluence.

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2020

Hello @Mathu !

As I understand, an external website is not displaying within the Iframe macro in Confluence.

The error you are saying stems from the Salesforce website itself. There is a setting that can be set in headers that define if the website allows for it to be displayed inside another pages.

You can check more about this here:

Basically, this parameter has three options:

• DENY
  • SAMEORIGIN

The DENY value makes it impossible for the page to be displayed in a iframe. The SAMEORIGIN value allows for it to be displayed in pages that have the same origin as the page itself.

I believe that the best course of action would be to contact Salesforce support itself:

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events