Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display information from templates on different spaces to one page

Matilda Dahlström April 13, 2023

Hi all!

We have a common space called Azure.
We also have x amount of team spaces.
We want each team to create a page (using a prepared template) where they enter some information.
That information we would like to get/publish on our common space! So each time anyone uses a template on their own space, we would like that page to be displayed (like an excerpt situation) on the common space. 

How do we do this?
Excerpt can't be used since it is cross spaces AND we need this for new pages as well, the parentID will be different.

KR, M

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2023

Hola @Matilda Dahlström, and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Interesting! I can initially think of a couple of Marketplace Apps which could help you with this goal. Allow me to share the links below.

Perhaps if sharing snippets of information (instead of the whole pages) is desired, MultiExcerpt would complete the job, as it offers you an advance "excerpt" functionality.

And if you would like to share the entire page, perhaps a tab navigation app like our application Navitabs could be useful. It allows you to select any pages you desire and easily display them on one page.

Hopefully this may be helpful :)

With friendly regards
Rodrigo

Matilda Dahlström April 16, 2023

Hi!
Thanks for the tips, Rodrigo!
I'll check it out :-)

KR, Matilda 

Like Rodrigo likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD