Display a list of my active sprint cards in my confluence page

Lisa Miles
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2021

Hello, newbie here...

How can I display a list of all my current cards/tasks in our active sprint (i.e. only those assigned to me) in my personal confluence page? 

I have two projects on the go and are assigned tasks in the active sprints for both of them. Instead of having to keep switching between the two project spaces on Jira, I'd like to display them on my personal Confluence page instead so I just go there to access them.

Is that doable and how would I do it?

Sorry I'm completely out of my comfort zone when writing the filter macros and just get in a complete mess with it all! 

Hoping someone can offer advice/assistance.

Lisa

1 answer

3 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2021

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you! 

I understand you want to display your Jira issues in Confluence. I assume you've had the chance to review the Insert the Jira issues macro documentation? Can you let me know what you're having trouble with exactly to insert your Jira issue macros?

If you get stuck building the query in Jira, it might help switch to basic instead of advanced - that way, you can select the categories you need, and it creates the query for you. I hope that helps, but let us know if you are struggling with anything in particular. We're happy to assist you.

Take care,

Shannon

Golla Sathish April 3, 2023

Hi Shannon,

We want to display all the sprints upcoming also in confluence page, we tried using confluence calendar it is displaying current sprints only if we want to see the upcoming sprints is there any way to display the sprint details?

Please share if you have any information.

Thank you

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2023

Hi Golla,

Thanks for following up! I don't know the answer to that. Since the original question wasn't about displaying Sprints with Team Calendars and is fairly outdated, I recommend raising a new question by clicking Ask the community at the top of the page.

Let me know if you have any trouble!

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Golla Sathish April 18, 2023

Thank you @Shannon S 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders