Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Display a list of my active sprint cards in my confluence page

Hello, newbie here...

How can I display a list of all my current cards/tasks in our active sprint (i.e. only those assigned to me) in my personal confluence page? 

I have two projects on the go and are assigned tasks in the active sprints for both of them. Instead of having to keep switching between the two project spaces on Jira, I'd like to display them on my personal Confluence page instead so I just go there to access them.

Is that doable and how would I do it?

Sorry I'm completely out of my comfort zone when writing the filter macros and just get in a complete mess with it all! 

Hoping someone can offer advice/assistance.

Lisa

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you! 

I understand you want to display your Jira issues in Confluence. I assume you've had the chance to review the Insert the Jira issues macro documentation? Can you let me know what you're having trouble with exactly to insert your Jira issue macros?

If you get stuck building the query in Jira, it might help switch to basic instead of advanced - that way, you can select the categories you need, and it creates the query for you. I hope that helps, but let us know if you are struggling with anything in particular. We're happy to assist you.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🏑 Atlympic Event: Confluence

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

598 views 19 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you