Display a list of all pages that are in the state of Unpublished changes

Sylvain Ménard September 22, 2022

In Confluence CLOUD, I would like to display a list of all pages that are in the state of UNPUBLISHED CHANGES in a given space.

Thanks

Sylvain

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

@Sylvain Ménard great question. At the current time there is no place that you can query or collate information on the status of specific pages within a space. 

Sylvain Ménard September 22, 2022

Thanks for your answer @Andy Gladstone. It would be a great feature not to forget anything behind.

Samuel Westen March 28, 2023

+ 1 for this feature

0 votes
Moby QT January 11, 2023

I have been using Confluence Cloud for a long time (5+ years?) and I thought that pages that were "unpublished" were showing up in the "Drafts" tab for sometime.

Is this a change or regression?

(Also, from doing a lot of searching (here) and googling), unpublished is a confusing term, because it might be interpreted as "it was published and then I decided to undo the change by unpublishing the page. How about "not published"?)

Samuel Westen March 28, 2023

I don't understand what the drafts tab is even for.

Moby QT May 29, 2023

"Draft" seems to mean: new page that hasn't ben published. Thru the magic of auto-save, it is very current, even if you closed the tab/window without using the UI.

So, its a lot like the folder in email :)

"Unpublished", is unsaved edits to pages that are published already. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events