Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Display JIRA Release in Confluence

How I can display our releases on JIRA in Confluence? I tried using JIRA Issues Macro but it lists the tickets only but we need to list the releases/versions. thank you

5 answers

1 accepted

thank you Mirek, this is very helpful. I tried it now, but it gives me this error on Confluence "We can't create that blueprint right now." what's wrong here?

Mirek Community Leader Jul 18, 2018

Hmm.. Switching to advanced mode throws same error?

thank you Mirek, it works well in Advance mode.

This change log template displays issues in some specific version, not releases (versions)

I guess question was how to display releases (versions) list, not issues in the specific version. Something like this:

Release name | Release description | date from | due date | Status (Released etc)

Adding count of issues by status inside the version would be even better.

Jira seems does not have releases (versions) as separate objects by default. What are your experience with it?

Is there an answer to this question? Would be nice to be able to a list of releases or info about a specific release in JIRA

yes there is an easy way you can use create a filter from your release like this "project = 10105 AND fixVersion = 10032 ORDER BY priority DESC, key ASC"

you can get this filter on the release details page by clicking "View In Issue Navigator"

then you get the filter string to copy and past in your confluence document as Jira filter  

In Confluence Cloud

1. Edit the Confluence page.

2. Add 'Jira Road Map' macro.

3. Set width to 'Auto'

4. In the Preview window pane, hover to cog symbol, pull-down option, select Edit

5. Select your project. Change Days to 365.  Save.

6. Hit Preview and Save.

Hope this helps.

Jira Road Map macro.JPG

Hi All,

Trust you are well. 

For relevant audience ... we developed few nice Release Status and Progress gadgets to show on Dashboard and upload to Confluence. Available for Server, DataCenter and Cloud versions.

Check it out.

Cheers,

Yuri.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,597 views 7 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you