Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable jira issue notifications in confluence

cweiske January 9, 2018

Confluence shows me notifications about jira issues (in the top right notifications menu). Since I already get them via e-mail, I don't need them in confluence.

How can I disable notifications for jira issues in confluence?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2018

Please see here form the docs 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF55/Configuring+Workbox+Notifications

Including notifications from JIRA
Confluence workbox can include notifications from your JIRA issue tracker. In Confluence OnDemand, you can do this if you have JIRA OnDemand too.

To include notifications from JIRA:

JIRA and Confluence must be connected via an application link to do this. See Linking to Another Application.

Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration.
Choose In-app Notifications in the left-hand panel of the Confluence administration console.
Choose displays in-app notifications from other servers.
Your JIRA server will appear in the list of linked applications below this option.
People will see JIRA notifications in their workbox, as described in Managing Notifications in Confluence.

cweiske January 9, 2018

Ok, so this setting is only for administrators. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events