Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment setup for confluence from teamcity, getting unable to execute mojo error

Sneha Sheth February 6, 2014

Hi,

I am trying to set up deployment from Teamcity 8.0.5 for Confluence 5.3.4 using the command

atlas-install-plugin --server hostname --context-path / -p 80 --plugin-key "com.example.plugin.key" --username username --password password

The user has admin permissions for confluence. It gives me "Unable to execute mojo" error. The build for the plugin is successful and I get the jar. Attached are the screenshots showing the errors I get on confluence and teamcity.

This is the error I get on teamcity:

This is the error I get in confluence:

6 answers

0 votes
Sneha Sheth February 9, 2014

Hey, This is really critical for me now. Could anyone suggest a workaround for this?

0 votes
Sneha Sheth February 9, 2014

Yes, I double checked all values.

0 votes

This are the three pieces I could figure out:

Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2014

The values from password to username are correct?

0 votes

I tried the --debug flag, it is giving me a very long list of dependencies and jars it gets. What exactly should I look for in it?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

there sould be a list of all options you are using to connect to confluence

0 votes

Yes, the second image shows the trace that i got by adding the -e flag to the command. Thanks.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2014

Can your run atlas-install-plugin with a debug extension? It's the same as in plain maven. Then you should see all options the build is using and more detailed errors.

Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2014

try --debug or -X

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events