Deleting Pages

Pamela Guenther
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 18, 2014

I copied a space and try to delete a lot of pages and childpages between the new space. After deleting I purged deleting pages from the trash. Anyhow the pages are shown in the page tree. I am wondering why they are displayed me and I can also work with them. Is there an assignment between the original space and the copied one. If yes, how can I delete this assignment

1 answer

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2014

Hello Pamela, that is odd indeed, we used to have a similar issue which is documented in our bug tracker for previous versions of the application.

Would it be possible to provide additional details, such as the version of Confluence you have been using, also the number of child pages which are being affected by this task? If we could delete the whole space (for instance in a staging environment), and attempt to perform the deletion and subsequent purge that could also tell us if this was a glitch or an actual bug.

Hope this can help us gain insight into the behavior, please keep us in the loop.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events