Default language issues

Stephanie Lamouret June 8, 2023

Hi all,

I have admin access. I cannot have my confluence pages in English only and it appears in French as I am based in France. But I want everything to be in English. I already changed the language settings in my settings to English only. I also removed French as language in my browser. 
But I still have instructions and tabs in French. 

How to proceed? Thank you !!

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2023

Hi @Stephanie Lamouret welcome to the Community.  I did search through Atlassian's JIRA site and found a few issues that have been reported.  You might want to vote for and watch them for updates.  CONFCLOUD-74661 CONFCLOUD-74341 CONFCLOUD-59704 

If these aren't your issue, you can search jira.atlassian.com for others.  If it still isn't working, it's up to you if it would be worth upgrading to a standard license so you can open a ticket at support.atlassian.com to have them take a closer look at your issue.

Hope that helps.

Stephanie Lamouret June 8, 2023

Thank you for your swift response. I voted for two of them that are close to my issue but so far I understand this is not resolved, correct @Dan Breyen

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2023

If they aren't closed yet, Atlassian has to work on them, that would be correct. You can add some comments to them about how it's impacting your project.  That might also give them a little more weight.

Like Stephanie Lamouret likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events