Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deck of cards in confluence page

Vamshi Korde January 31, 2020

I created multiple tabs on my confluence page but I'm not able to call some other page to that tab (like what we do in deck of cards). Is there any other way to achieve that?

What I'm trying to do?

I have mutiple teams working for me and each of them has a page and I want to call those pages into my individual tabs. 

My URL looks like this - Is this server hosted or cloud?

https://confluence.oraclecorp.com/confluence/display/OALCloud/OCI+DB+Access

2 answers

0 votes
V P
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2023

Hello Vamshi, 

Very good morning. Hope you were able to resolve the problem.

Just in case, you need a solution for the multiple tabs, we follow the following steps:

1. Add Deck of Cards Macro
  2. Add Card macros for the number of tabs you require. For example, if you require 3 tabs then add 3 Card macros. All the 3 card Macros should be inside the parent Deck of the Card's macro.
  3. Inside every card macro add the "include page" macro
    1. and click on the edit of the "include page" macro - specify the name of the confluence page you want to view in the tab.

Hope the above steps help.

Cheers,

VP

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2020

Hello Vamshi,

If your URL doesn't end with *atlassian.net, then it's probably not a Confluence Cloud site.

I'm not really sure what you'er referring to regarding the tabs in your Confluence site. I think you are probably using an Atlassian Marketplace add-on to accomplish that. 

If you search on Marketplace regarding tabs in Confluence, you might be able to find the name of the add-on you're using in order to contact the developer regarding your requirement.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events