You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Formatting on the decision log rendering as individual cards instead of a list. Columns not appearing in order or with headers.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Decisions Blueprint
2. Create a decision page. Enter the information, outcome, status, and stakeholders.
3. Once you have created the decision page, access the Decision Log.
- Decision log should retrieve the decision details (stakeholders, status, outcome, etc) from the created list pages
- Decision log should display all decisions in a list format, with headings
- Decision log retrieves some decision details in random order
- Decision log displays decisions in individual cards without headings