Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Date picker in a table stopped working

The date pick does not seem to work any more with the new editing pages.

2 answers

0 votes
Zak Laughton Atlassian Team Jan 21, 2020

Hi Simon,

If you're referring to the "//" shortcut to open up a date picker dialog, I was just able to get this working on a new page without any issue. Since I can't reproduce, I'm curious about the specifics of the issue you're seeing, and what you mean by "does not seem to work any more".

These details will help the community to work toward a solution:

• What steps did you take to reproduce the issue?
  • What did you expect to happen?
  • What happened instead?

Any screenshots you can provide may also help.

Thanks!
– Zak

Hi @Zak Laughton 

I copied a table with dates already in there. In the past, I was able to click on the dates to open a calendar to pick up the new date. However, I was not able to do it this time. No new window opens up and no date format indication if I type.

Does this help?

Like Veera likes this
0 votes
Veera Atlassian Team Jan 21, 2020

Hi @Simon Shen 

You still should be able to add date using the // shortcut in the new editor.

When you type // in the page, it'll show you small pop-up as below. Click on the calendar icon so that it'll let you choose the date.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 3.54.21 pm.png

Alternatively, you just type / and search for 'date'. 

In the new editor, you don't have to remember different autocomplete shortcuts for different types of content, you hust need to remember only one: the slash command. Type / to open a list of macros and other content that you can add to your page as you go. 

Thank you @Veera 

I could us this as well as an alternative for the moment. However, I was able to open the calendar of an exist date and pick up a new date.

Like Veera likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,583 views 7 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you