Date picker in a table stopped working

Simon Shen January 21, 2020

The date pick does not seem to work any more with the new editing pages.

2 answers

0 votes
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Hi @Simon Shen 

You still should be able to add date using the // shortcut in the new editor.

When you type // in the page, it'll show you small pop-up as below. Click on the calendar icon so that it'll let you choose the date.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 3.54.21 pm.png

Alternatively, you just type / and search for 'date'. 

In the new editor, you don't have to remember different autocomplete shortcuts for different types of content, you hust need to remember only one: the slash command. Type / to open a list of macros and other content that you can add to your page as you go. 

Simon Shen January 22, 2020

Thank you @Veera 

I could us this as well as an alternative for the moment. However, I was able to open the calendar of an exist date and pick up a new date.

Like Veera likes this
0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Hi Simon,

If you're referring to the "//" shortcut to open up a date picker dialog, I was just able to get this working on a new page without any issue. Since I can't reproduce, I'm curious about the specifics of the issue you're seeing, and what you mean by "does not seem to work any more".

These details will help the community to work toward a solution:

• What steps did you take to reproduce the issue?
  • What did you expect to happen?
  • What happened instead?

Any screenshots you can provide may also help.

Thanks!
– Zak

Simon Shen January 22, 2020

Hi @Zak Laughton 

I copied a table with dates already in there. In the past, I was able to click on the dates to open a calendar to pick up the new date. However, I was not able to do it this time. No new window opens up and no date format indication if I type.

Does this help?

Like Veera likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events