Date picker in Confluence App (Android)

FrankTrautwein January 4, 2023

I cannot find a way to insert a due date in the Confluence for Android app.

With a single / I get all sorts of formatting and other options, but no date picker.

Assigning tasks to people with the @ works fine. How can I enter a due date to a task in Confluence app?

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2023

In the Confluence for Android app, you can insert a due date by using the "/" command to access the formatting options and then selecting the "Date" option. This will insert a date picker into the page that you can use to select a due date.

To access the formatting options, tap the "/" icon in the formatting toolbar at the bottom of the page. This will display a list of formatting options that you can use to format your text and insert special elements into the page.

To insert a due date, tap the "Date" option in the list of formatting options. This will insert a date picker into the page. Use the date picker to select a due date, and then tap "Done" to insert the selected date into the page.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

FrankTrautwein January 4, 2023

Thanks Deepak!

What I tried to say is, the "Date" option is missing from the formatting options here. Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, Android 13, German UI, it shows:

• Task
  • Mention
  • Emoji
  • Expand
  • Table
  • Code Snippet
  • Info
  • Remark
  • Success
  • Warning
  • List
  • Layout
  • Link
  • Numbered List
  • Line
  • Cite
  • Headline 1-3

Items are translated back to English for the matter of this post. Should I be seeing "Date" in here?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2023

I'm afraid that answer was written by a chatGPT 'bot that has no understanding of Confluence.

It has been turned off now, but I would recommend asking the same question again - a lot of answerers won't look at questions that appear to have answers.

Like Selim Tougui likes this
DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events