Dashboards - how to make?

Ольга Ч April 10, 2023

Hi! I've been given a task to make a dasboard in Confluence for sales analytics. But this dashboard must visualize data not from Atlassian products but from somewhere else, for example - Excel file. How can i do this? Maybe I can copy data from documents to Atlassian sources and use them in dashboards? What apps and gadgets should I use?

2 answers

3 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya [Stiltsoft]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Ольга Ч,

We can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app (it’s free for Cloud 1-10 users).

You’ll be able to upload your existing Excel file via our Table Spreadsheet macro and continue to work with your data using all the basic Excel-like features right in Confluence (cell formulas, conditional formatting, charts, pivot tables, etc.).

Or you may upload you existing CSV file using our Table from CSV macro and recreate native-looking Confluence table that can be further filtered, aggregated, and visualized with the help of other macros provided with the app (Table Filter, Pivot Table and Chart from Table).

Ольга Ч April 13, 2023

we'll try this app, thanks!

Like # people like this
0 votes
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Ольга Ч 

you can't do Dashboards in Confluence per se (if you envision something similar to the Jira Dashboards), but you can use a 3rd party app to embed your Excel files in a Confluence page. Like Elements Spreadsheets or Excel for Confluence.

Or do research if a reporting tool would be your better option.

Ольга Ч April 13, 2023

we afraid you're right, but we have another answer here which says we can do dasboards - so we'll try that app and we'll see if it can help us. thanks for your answer!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events