Dark mode

Bruce_ Luke May 25, 2023

Why won't Atlassian allow dark mode on a user basis for Confluence? I have read your previous answers but I personally don't see them as acceptable to refusing the user the choice. You already have the functionality in JIRA so it seems logical and simple enough to allow this on confluence. Many people have been asking for this but not everyone wants it so it makes sense to be done on a user basis as with JIRA. 

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

Hi @Bruce_ Luke 

If not mistaken, this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-69537?jql=project%20%3D%20CONFCLOUD%20AND%20summary%20~%20%22dark%20mode%22 described your need exactly and is currently rolling out to instances.

Bruce_ Luke May 25, 2023

Thanks  very much I will look at this link. I didnt see this earlier before posting question unfortunately. 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

Hi @Bruce_ Luke ,

As far as I know this feature is in alpha testing and it will be released soon. By the way, some browser plugins currently enable dark mode as well.

QQ截图20230526140646.jpg

Bruce_ Luke May 25, 2023

Thats great I didnt see these when I searched the questions before posting this. Thanks very much :)

Like Ollie Guan likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events