Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize output of task report template

Spam Box July 27, 2017

The task report template creates a list with the description column having both @ User Mention and //Date. Both are listed under the description column with Date becoming its own value under "Due Date" column. 

Is it possible to customize this so that User Mention and Date do not appear under Description? Instead, User Mention should go under its own column called "Owner" and Date of course will be under Due Date. 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2017

Hello,

It is not currently possible, but we do have a current feature request for the ability to add or remove columns in the Task Report Macro:

- CONFSERVER-38287

If you are interested in this feature, please vote to help show how popular such a feature would be.

Thank you for your understanding,

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Spam Box July 28, 2017

Thanks! I have asked folks that I work with to vote on this issue. How many votes does it take before you decide to implement the feature? What's the earliest release date for such a feature? 

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2017

Shannon is off shift now but I am happy to help. Our Bug Fixing Policy puts it like this:

When considering the priority of a non-critical bug, we try to determine a value score for a bug. The score takes into account the severity of the bug from our customers' perspective, how prevalent the bug is, and whether new features on our roadmap may render the bug obsolete. Our developers combine the value score with a complexity score (how difficult the bug is) when selecting issues to work on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events