Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Custom User Macro to Extract all the comments of an issue type and show in a tabular format.

I need to write a custom user macro, wherein I have to bring all the comments pertaining to an issue type and show them in confluence in a tabular format. 

The macro should be able to pull up list of all the issue types along with all the all the comments associated with it and show them in a tabular format. 

I am totally new to confluence, and I am not able to achieve this nor get any tutorial regarding the same on how to wrtie custom user macro. 

Can you please help me to figure out how to write the user macro in order the achieve the above mentioned task. 

Amy help would be highly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 answer

Hi @Soumalya Sen

You can read this article that provides instructions on how to create customized macros: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/writing-user-macros-4485.html

Regards 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,366 views 7 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you