Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently we are using emails from outlook for batch updates and other communications to stakeholder

Deeksha October 11, 2019

Hello, Our work comprises mainly of mainframe batch run and we are looking forward to adopt confluence /equivalent tools to simplify our work. We are using emails from microsoft outlook for batch run updates and other communications to stakeholders to reduce email traffic and also to act as future repository and time saving. Could you please throw some light on how to do this and what are the steps to be followed in brief as this is completely new to us.

1.Do i need to contact confluence admin team from our organization level to implement anything for this?

1.Creating a page under space created and commenting on the same page for batch updates which triggers emails to all stakeholders who have been added under watchers looks like similar manual effort of sending emails from outlook.Is there any other way more automated to achieve this.

Please let me know if my question needs to more descriptive yet.

1 answer

0 votes
mararn1618 _secretbakery.io_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 10, 2020

Hi Deeksha, I try to understand what you want to communicate to the stakehodlers.

You said "batch run updates".

• Is that technical information from an application you operate?
  • How do you obtain that information? How do you consolidate it?
  • Can you just quickly explain step by step how you do this today?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events