Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently logged in users

boris_kunstleben May 24, 2016

Hi together, 

i hope you can help me. In order to do a restart of our confluence i'd like to know if there is a currently logged in user.

I don't need the users which successfully logged in in all time, i just want to know who is online right now.

I'd like to do that with a user macro, but until now i really don't get how user macros are written. It word be realy nice if you con provide me the whole macro not just on line.

THX 

Kind Regards

B. Kunstleben

2 answers

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

You can use the users-online mode of the User List macro. If you don't see the online option, add the macro by inserting markup:

{userlister:groups=confluence-users|online=true}

0 votes
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

Hi Boris,

instead of a usermacro, just check your access-logs. If there is no entry in the last few minutes, nobody is logged in and you can restart immediatly.

Regards

Steve

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events