Creation of a convenient reference book on the Confluence space

Deniz March 27, 2022

Hey!
We need to make a convenient reference book with an intuitive search in the confluence space. Instructions for new users will be added to the guide.
At the same time, it is necessary that the user easily and simply find the necessary information in this directory using an intuitive search.
The standard functionality does not meet these requirements.
please advise plugins that will help to accomplish this task.
For example, I know there is a glossary plugin, maybe there are alternative plugins?

4 answers

0 votes
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 23, 2022

Hi @Deniz 

You can consider a solution that allows adding BibTeX to Confluence pages. One such is Content Formatting Macros for Confluence.

It allows to create a list of references for your text on a page.

BibTeX.gif

Let me know if you need any help or have questions, this app is developed by my team.

0 votes
KylieAlsopq5u November 17, 2022

I used layouts that were already created and ready to use. Some of them had to be edited through macros, but it wasn't difficult. Some pages I was preparing for the raven summary (here is more details) and it was possible to merge several page stories into a list to get the layout right.

0 votes
Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

Hello Deniz,

I know you said the standard functionality does not meet these requirements.

May I ask if you have tried to use page properties macro in combination with page properties report, content report table and labels.

There are tons of option when you start to use labels to aggregate pages in tables or lists. As an extra you can use live search and adjust the search on pages or spaces (focus on specific labels or the combination of labels, spaces ....).

* Glossary might be interesting as an extra app.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2022

@Deniz 

I found this one:

The second one is for Data Center but it can work on Server, please check with the vendor:

Let me know if you have any questions.

I personally never used these plugins. 

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events