Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a space home page that lists latest created/changed documents in the space

Øyvind Bollingmo January 10, 2020

What I am trying to do is to set up a "changelog" of some sort.

Whenever we have an update that concerns more than a few persons I want to create a new page under the "change-log space" -- so that everyone can view updates. Used as a "catch up on the latest" for people who are out of office for a few days.

Whenever I go to the home page of that space I want it to just list the top 20 latest changed pages listed from latest to oldest

I've tried using "blogs", but I find that useless as I want these to be regular pages with commenting and such

Is this possible at all, or are there better solutions?

Note: We are using the cloud/hosted version of Confluence

1 answer

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2020

Have you tried the Recently Updated Macro?

Øyvind Bollingmo January 10, 2020

Yes, but that only list a "TOC" of the pages, not the pages themselves. 

I want every page to be listed in full (with comments)

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2020

No, there isn't anything out of the box to do this automatically. Generally, you let users decide what to follow and if they want to receive an email summary of changes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events