Creating a page with sound files

dhambrock
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 12, 2022

Hey there!

I want to create a page in our Confluence that will all people to easily go in, click a button and record their name (for a page on "how to pronounce my name") but I'm struggling to figure out how to build this/if it is possible?

Ideally it would just be a chart where you can edit and add your name, email, role at the company and then an audio file of your name. Super simple, clean, easy.

I want it to be as easy for people as possible so that they actually participate, I worked for a company that did this but it was a whole multiple step externally to record, then save and then upload to Confluence and it was more work than people wanted to do.

Thank you for any tips, steps, links!

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

@dhambrock Welcome to Confluence! Keep comimng back here to ask your questions.

Confluence does not support native sound recording as a feature, but there is a Marketplace product that may suit your needs. 

Here is a link to an article that describes the application:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-record-videos-and-screencasts-in-Confluence-for-FREE/ba-p/1639322

Best of luck!

dhambrock
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 12, 2022

Thank you so much Andy!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events