Creating a Drop Down Menu for Task Status

Patrick Boada June 15, 2017

Hi,

I am trying to create a drop down menu to delegate and identify the status of internal projects with key variables. 

I haven't had much luck searching through the macros for a easy solution, nor have I found any clean .html to supplement this function. 

Has anyone had a similar experience or found a resolution to creating drop down menus on Confluence?

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Patrick Boada

3 answers

1 vote
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2017
1 vote
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2017

Hi Patrick,

You can try Handy Status macro (Handy Macros add-on) for this purpose.

0 votes
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2022

Hi @Patrick Boada ,

You can enhance your task management in Confluence with our Handy Macros for Confluence app. It has many useful functions to enrich Confluence formatting and management. Fir example, you could like its Handy Status and Handy Tasks functionality. The first one is great for custom sets with dropdown options. The second one boosts your task management with native Confluence task lists. Please, see the screenshot below:

Handy Status and Tasks.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events