I used to be able to create multiple issues from a confluence product requirements table into my Jira project. I would leave the page published select text of the first issue (not the column header) and then select <create multiple issues>. I was then able to specify issue type and fields using the column headers. My Jira project will populate the number of rows I have with a unique Jira ID , however; the column header <name> is the only thing that is populating the fields. So all issue have a summary populated with the column header name " requirement" and not the actual text of the requirement in each row - and a user story with the text of "user story" etc.. none of the content in the table other then then column header is making it into the tickets.
I tried this again in edit mode. I have watched numerous how to videos....still not working. Any ideas?
Hi @Timothy Moran ,
Maybe you have seen these, but there are multiple open issues related to this feature where we can vote and comment.
Do either of these address the problems you are having?
Another issue we are seeing is that while we can create multiple Jira issues from a Confluence table (as long as we're not trying to map extra fields), but the issue macro is not embedded in the Confluence table, and therefore we don't gain visibility to the status of the issue.
Our plan is to also contact Atlassian support to let them know how this is affecting our teams.
Calling all Confluence Cloud Admins! We created a new Community Group to support your unique needs as Confluence admins. This is a group where you can ask questions, access resou...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events