Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Drop down lists in a cell of a table using Atlassian On Demand

duren dexter September 29, 2013

Hi All, has anybody sucessfully done this? THere are so many restrictions to the on demand platform that prohibit the use of plugins, so I was wondering if there is anything I can do by way of a macro within a cell?

5 answers

0 votes
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 16, 2022

Hello @duren dexter2 and @Rachael Filipe ,

I can suggest our Handy Macros for Confluence app.

Use Handy Status to create custom sets of statuses. When inserted on a page they appear in a form of a dropdown section. The values can be changed in the page view mode.

0 votes
Dana Fischer September 30, 2014

I am trying to use Checklist select macro in order to make an entire cell (every row) to have selectable items with a drop down but this is not working for me, or maybe I still don't understand how to use it. I am trying with this https://comalatech.jira.com/wiki/display/CHK/Confluence+Checklists+Plugin#ConfluenceChecklistsPlugin-Example11 but it's not working. Do you have maybe a better and more detailed explanation?

0 votes
Confluence Administrator July 22, 2014

DDLs in table cells would be very useful to us too but the best I can find at the moment is to use a task list within the expand macro in a cell. Not ideal. Alan

0 votes
Rachael Filipe April 30, 2014

Is this possible?

0 votes
Wayne Gasson February 10, 2014

Did you find anything Duren?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events