Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created JIRA Pie Chart not showing up in Confluence for other users

Kingsly S D Samuel June 18, 2019

I created a piechart in Jira to show the breakdown of type of issues reported captured through the field "Labels".

I have pulled the report to show up in Confluence dashboard. I am able to see it, but not the people I shared my confluence page with.

How do I fix this for it to be seen by others?

1 answer

1 vote
Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2019

Hi @Kingsly S D Samuel ,

Pie charts displayed in Confluence use the permissions of the current viewer. This means that if the other users who are viewing the page don't have a Jira license, or they do but don't have permissions to see the same issues as you, then they won't see any data.

This is how the charts are designed so that data is only shown to the users with the correct access and permissions.

Luanna Gobbato December 23, 2019

So to see reports from Jira, users needs Jira Software licenses?

Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2019

@Luanna Gobbato yes they will require a Jira Software License. This is a requirement for security as it ensures that the permissions within Jira are respected and users only see the issues they have permission to see.

Like Luanna Gobbato likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events