Create meeting notes button not working

Lauren Jordan July 14, 2021

I was making updates to the Meeting Notes template and when I went back to my Meeting Note page in my space, the "Create a meeting" button would open up the create box but never load anything (see attachment). I've tested different browsers but the issue persists.

Odd side note - In another space (that was previously created), I can navigate to that Meeting Notes page and the button works as expected. But, even when I copied that page (with the working button) over into a different space, the button doesn't work...

Any idea on how to get the Create a meeting button to work again?

Meeting-Notes-CSO-Template-Confluence.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2021

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I did some tests editing a meeting notes template on a local site, but upon clicking on the create from template button there, it was working as expected.

Have you noticed if other users are having the same issue when trying to create from the same page where you noticed this issue?

If other users also are having some issues when clicking on the same button, it could be something wrong there and we would love to have a look at that.

For that, would you please have your admin raise a ticket with us at support.atlassian.com?

Thank you, 
Jessica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events