cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create issue from Confluence page, does not work the first time

Ronit Jalimsing March 30, 2020

Hello community,

We have the following issue:

We are selecting text, and creating an issue from this, but this does not seems to work. Because behind the selected text, there is no issue and status.

But when selecting the same text, and try again to create an issue, then the issue and status comes behind the selected text.

The situation above creates 2 issue's, instead of 1. But only when doing the steps the second time, the issue comes behind the text.

We want to know why we need to do the steps 2 times, and that it also creates 2 issue's.

Greetings, Ronit

3 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2020

Hello Ronit,

Thank you for reaching out!

I tested on my local Confluence and I was able to replicate the issue twice. Both of the times I was in a different space. 

The first time it didn't create the issue, but then the second time it was created and the issue didn't happen anymore on any page. After that, I was able to replicate on another space.

I found a bug that might be related to this issue:

Are you facing this issue every time you try to create an issue? 

Regards,
Angélica

Ronit Jalimsing April 7, 2020

Hi Angélica,

Thanks for your reply!

I will look into that,thanks!

Yes, we are facing this issue every time, no matter the space, or the amount of times we tried.

Greetings,

Ronit

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2020

Thank you for the details.

We found another bug that might be related to the issue, but it's from 2017 and at that time the new editor was not implemented yet:

In this issue happening on the new or old editor?

Can you please open the developer tools on your browser to check if it shows any error when trying to create the ticket?

Have you tested using another browser or incognito? This is just to make sure that there are no extensions preventing it to work correctly.

0 votes
Ronit Jalimsing April 5, 2020

@Angélica Luzcould you help me with this?

0 votes
Ronit Jalimsing March 30, 2020

Screenshot of the problem:

afbeelding.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events