Create a page with multiple tabs

Sudheer Elapavuluru May 3, 2019

I would like to create a confluence page with multiple tabs on a single page and within each tab page should have a same content with a selection of check boxes 

3 answers

2 votes
Thomas Bowskill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2019

@Sudheer Elapavuluru another option for tabs is Refined Toolkit (free macro), which is a selection of several useful macros that helps with the display of Confluence pages.

In this is a UI Tabs macro

0 votes
Snehal Masne January 19, 2022

Pretty simple. Use the + button and search for macro 'tabs'

For few old versions, you may need to add 'tabs container' first and then go on placing the 'tab pages' within that.

Kenneth Selmer Lokshall March 25, 2022

Is this a macro I need to add? It does not exist when I search for it?

Fiona Wang April 29, 2022

@Kenneth Selmer Lokshall  Step1: add "Tabs Container" macro, Step2: add "Tabs Page" macro.
These two macro could be found via clicking "+" button (on the right of "insert table" button), and select "other macro" in the drop down. As the snapshot below
confluencetabs.png

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2022

@Snehal Masne 

A fresh install of Confluence for Data Center (or Cloud) both lack a tab feature.

@Fiona Wang FYI

0 votes
Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2019

Hi @Sudheer Elapavuluru

You can use the Deck of cards macro to add tabs to a Confluence page. Here is the link to more details.

And for check-boxes associated to different tasks, you can use a task list macro.

Thanks

Sireesha

Sudheer Elapavuluru May 6, 2019

Thanks @Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]  , I will try this macro you suggest and come back to you with additional queries and/or updates from my end.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events