Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a dashboard based on a plugin which can be accessed by any confluence user

Sandro Hörler July 12, 2017

I need to create a dashboard for our management which shows several statistics about how people use confluence, who are collaborating, ..., and so on.  So this is not the big apple, as we already developed a rest interface for this purpose, also the visualisation is done already. 

My vision: The dashboard should be available to any confluence user at this moment and accessable thorugh the main menu bar located at the header. This menu will open the dashboard embedded in confluence. 

Adding a menu entry is not the big thing, but how can i achieve that this dasboard will open as a "not confluence site" as a plugin which just opens this dashboard? 

I dont want the users to create sites over blueprints or something, i just would like to install my written plugin, then the menu appears and the dashboard is for accessible for anyone.

Any idea or solutions or better aproaches?

Thanks in advice

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events