Create Report for Page Status

Sheila D_Amico September 30, 2022

I'm using the 'Add Status' when a page is in Edit mode. I would like to have a report for all pages with a status. Ideally sorted by status and page with that status. Is that possible? 

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2022

@Sheila D_Amico in the current state of the Status lozenge, it is not a reportable element on a page. There is an existing JAC request for this to be a reportable item which you can upvote and follow. Hope this helps!

Sheila D_Amico September 30, 2022

Thanks, Andy! I'll upvote for sure. Happy Friday!!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

@Sheila D_Amico glad to help. If you don't mind smashing that Accept answer button, it will help others find and trust this answer. 

Thank you!

Sheila D_Amico October 3, 2022

You got it! Thanks :)

2 votes
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2023

Hi @Sheila D_Amico 

Unfortunately there is no functianality that is available out of the box. Still, based on the described use case our Handy Page Status Report from Handy Macros for Confluence app can be a great fit to have a centralized report for the following data:

• Confluence spaces where the status is set
  • Handy Page Status sets
  • Handy Page Status options
  • Confluence users who set the status
  • Handy Page Status dates

HPSR.png

Feel free to explore opportunities provided by Handy Macros for Confluence on the Atlassian Marketplace this feature and many more in action.  

Cheers,

Anastasia

1 vote
Aron Gombas [Midori]
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

It is not supported. I'd think that Atlassian will make this field "reportable" with many other metrics in their new Atlassian Analytics service.

Until then you should try in this report in the Better Content Archiving app works for you. As you see it can list the pages by status and by space:

confluence-cloud-view-expired-pages.gif

(Discl. it is a supported and paid app developed by my team.)

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2023

Confluence does not have this functionality built in.  You'd need a third party app to create a report based on the page (content) status.  For example, our app Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud allows this.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events