Copy and Paste table cell contents

Kate Hanna September 18, 2017

I have tables in Confluence where I am enumerating fields, where the data comes from, if they're required or optional, if they're calculated or user entered or from a specific integration and so on.

I have many fields where the answer to these questions is the same, for example, Required Field = YES.  I simply want to copy "Yes" into many fields at once, using shift-click or ctrl-click to copy the field in.

Yes, I know I can do this in Excel, but the point is not to be working in Excel - we're trying to collaborate here!

Anyone have a trick or tip for how to do this, or can you point me at an issue request if not?  Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2019

There are a couple apps that provide more functionality than the basic Confluence tables, but since they are meant for Confluence, allow for collaboration.

I work for Elements, which makes Elements Spreadsheet, which might meet your needs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events