Contributors Summary / Labels/ Status

Deleted user April 8, 2021

I am using Contributors Summary to watch edits being made on pages. We have it set up so it shows lastupdate,edits,comments,labels. I would like the status macro to appear as well but can't make the Contributors Summary accept Status as a column so I tried using labels. The terms being used for the status macro are Approved, Drafting, and Ready for Approv.  but the terms used in the status macro don't appear in the labels column. Not sure if I am expecting too much from the Contributors Summary or what am I doing wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2021

Hello @[deleted]! I believe that what you expect from the macro is within its capabilities, except the displaying of the Status macro.

The Contributors Summary macro can only take a restricted set of values as its columns. As you have noticed, Status is not one of them.

Here is a list of label related values that do work in the macro:

• labels — the number of times each contributor has added labels to the page(s) or the number of labels on each page.
  • labeled — a list of pages to which each contributor has added labels or a list of contributors who have added a label to each page.
  • labellist — a list of labels either added by each contributor or on each page.

I believe that the attribute that you looking for is "labellist". For the full documentation about the Contributors Summary, check here:

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events