Content disappears after insertion of a user macro

Mathias_Schätzl July 20, 2017

I've created a user marco to display some HTML content created by a javascript function. But as soon as I insert this user marco into a page, the content following this user marco will not be shown anymore.

ProblemUserMacro.png

Here's the configuration of the user macro:

ConfigUserMacro.PNG

The javascript function puts the content into the shown div "Liste". So there shouldn't be a problem with non-closed HTML-tags?!

Can anybody give me a hint, what I'm doing wrong here?

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2017

My guess is that the CSS of Alfresco is interfering with Confluence's CSS. Your best bet would probably be to insert the content inside of an iframe.

If you don't want to do that, you could look inside the Developer tools for the text "Testcontent" in the "Elements" tab, and it should show you where it is located on the page (it might be hidden behind some part of the imported Alfresco content), and you may have to adjust the Alfresco CSS as necessary.

I've checked the whole HTML content of the page via the console, but I can't find the text "Testcontent". So it seems this text isn't rendered at all.

I've also checked the CSS for any Alfresco stylesheets, but there aren't any on this page. We only import content from Alfresco, but no stylesheets.

But one thing is notable: When I reload the page, for a short moment I can see the Text "Testcontent", which then seems to be overwritten by the content provided by the user macro.

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2017

Hi Mathias,

Do you get any errors in the browser console?

Hi Stephen,

No, there are no errors logged

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events