Here's the configuration of the user macro:
Can anybody give me a hint, what I'm doing wrong here?
My guess is that the CSS of Alfresco is interfering with Confluence's CSS. Your best bet would probably be to insert the content inside of an iframe.
If you don't want to do that, you could look inside the Developer tools for the text "Testcontent" in the "Elements" tab, and it should show you where it is located on the page (it might be hidden behind some part of the imported Alfresco content), and you may have to adjust the Alfresco CSS as necessary.
I've checked the whole HTML content of the page via the console, but I can't find the text "Testcontent". So it seems this text isn't rendered at all.
I've also checked the CSS for any Alfresco stylesheets, but there aren't any on this page. We only import content from Alfresco, but no stylesheets.
But one thing is notable: When I reload the page, for a short moment I can see the Text "Testcontent", which then seems to be overwritten by the content provided by the user macro.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs