Content by label stop working

Lasse Kamp January 5, 2021

Hi,

I use the context by label macro. But it seems that it no longer works for me! 

I have created several pages with this macro for different labels. But they dont update anymore. So if I add a labels to a page, it is not listed, and if I delete a labels, then reference is still there.

any help? I have reloaded the page and ofcource the pages are published

Using the Cloud version. Do not know when this started, but proberly with the last 2 weeks

Best regards

Lasse

1 answer

0 votes
Lasse Kamp January 5, 2021

Update: After 40 minutes I checked again and now the macro is working for some of the changes I made. But not all, there are still some labels in macro that are not updated

Hannah Sinemus January 5, 2021

I'm having the same problem and it started sometime this afternoon for me, but using the page properties/report macros and a template. I tested several new and existing labels, none of which are updating the various indexes we have.

luc.lidou@liantis.be January 6, 2021

i'm also having the same problem. Created some pages a couple of hours ago and still not visible in the content by label macro.

Mya_Hauck February 10, 2021

Does anyone have an update/solution?

We are also having this problem. We have a well populated label that has stopped including the newest labeled pages. The pages are marked as labeled, but when displaying content by label or searching the label, the new pages don't show up in the lists.

Like Lasse Kamp likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events