Content by Lables Macro with Labels of Current Page

Bengisu Akkir December 15, 2017

Hi!

I have a question regarding to Content By Label Macro. I would like to use this Macro with the current Page's labels without having to add labels to macro manually.

Is it possible or is there a way to do this with user macros?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2017

Hi Bengisu,

A user has created a similar question last year, and it appears there's a 3rd party add-on for Confluence Server that could possibly help with that:

I would like the label list to be the current labels of the page. How can I do that in confluence ?

Have a look at that and let us know if it helps accomplish what you require.

Regards,

Shannon

Bengisu Akkir January 5, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for your answer. I read the link you sent, it looks like what i need but i don't need the other feautures of add-on, so i just don't want to get a 3rd party add-on for just one feature :( 

Is there an another way to give the list of current labels to Content by Label macro as input? Is this a function planned for development by Atlassian or can i make a request for that feature?

Best Regards,

Bengisu

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2018

Hi Bengisu,

Looks like you might be looking for this feature?

Have a look at that and let us know if it matches your requirements.

Regards,

Shannon

Yes, it is exactly what i am looking for :D Thank you so much!!

Can it be used right now?

Regards,

Bengisu

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 5, 2018

Bengisu,

At this time it's only a feature request, so it doesn't exist yet on Confluence.

You'll want to vote on that request and watch it so you can receive updates if we decide to implement it.

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon,

ok, i will do that. Thank you for your help and quick answers :)

Regards,

Bengisu

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 5, 2018

You're welcome!

Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events