Content/Space Analytics - What all tables hold "views" information on specific page/space?

Bharti Tandon August 21, 2018

I am working on a data analytics for Confluence and working on a small POC where I can produce space or content analytics. I am going through tables and I have access to different spaces/pages/attachments/blog post we have. However, I am unable to find the "view" information related to these pages/spaces. 

E.g. If I need to get the number of views on any ABC page with XYZ space by any specific user? Where can I find this info in Confluence database?

Many thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2018

None.

At least, not until you enable either the built-in tracking (only suitable for small Confluences as it does not scale well), or get one of the analytics add-ons that do tracking.

Have you enabled anything yet?

Bharti Tandon August 21, 2018

Yes, we do have analytics configuration enabled in tracking configuration. But I don't see 'tracking usage stats'/analytics under space tools. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2018

Ok, which analytics is this?

Bharti Tandon August 23, 2018

It's within the confluence application (UI) itself. Under General Configuration. I am not sure though how to access logs.

Nicholas Conti September 7, 2018

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- when you say "small Confluences" how small are you talking?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2018

A few thousand pages in a dozen or so spaces, with up to 1000 users (mostly people reading stuff, rather than authors)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events