Content Report Table Macro "And" functionality

Is there a way to let the `content report table` macro operate on an 'AND' query instead of 'OR'

For instance if my labels are: `kb-troubleshooting-article, application-name` I get All articles with EITHER or BOTH labels. I would like to only get `kb-troubleshooting-article` lableded items which are ALSO labelled with `application-name` 

I'm hoping this is possible as it seems sensible? If not, is there a location to add feature requests? I know it'd be a longer term wait for adding it if it doesn't exist.

1 answer

It seems the content report table macro is quite limited in its functionality, in that you can't use operators for the labels or customise it in any way.

I'm trying to do the same as you - have an application support page which lists only KB articles related to that particular app.  I found the 'content by label macro' to be much better. Although it doesn't lay out results in a table, it does allow multiple operators through filters. For example, to show all 'kb-troubleshooting-article' and 'kb-how-to-article' pages for the 'MyApp' application, I set the following filters:

label: MyApp

label: kb-troubleshooting-article kb-how-to-article

Of type: page

In space: current space

Multiple labels within the same label filter are evaluated with 'OR' operators, and multiple label filters are evaluated as 'AND'.  Under options you can choose whether to show/hide the labels, which could be useful

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,856 views 27 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you